Among Batman’s skills it is necessary to point:
- Enduring power of will, as Batman has a strong, superhuman strength of will.
- Bullying. It is widely known about the ability of Batman to terrorize others, even people close to him.
- Batman is a good gymnast and experienced acrobat.
- Ultimate human power, as he is considered the strongest man on earth.
- Maximum speed, as Batman can run faster than many athletes, developing speed of 56 km / h.
- Maximum endurance, which is greater than that of most Olympic athletes.
- Ultimate human dexterity and resistance.
- Expert in use of weapons.
It should be noted that unlike many superheroes, Batman does not possess any superhuman powers or abilities, but he relies on his developed skills, abilities and trained body. We should also say that Batman relies on his mental abilities, as he is a brilliant, actually peerless detective, strategist, scientist, tactician and commander. He is widely known as one of the most critical analytical minds on the planet. Given the lack of super powers, Batman often uses cunning and deceiving his opponents, instead of just fighting with them. All these qualities and skills are the advantage of Batman and make him a really strong character, worthy of admiration.
Campbell, J. (1988). The Power of Myth. New York: Doubleday)
Daniels, L. (1999). Batman: The Complete History. Chronicle Books
“The Big Question: What is the history of Batman, and why does he still appeal?”. The Independent (July 22, 2008). Retrieved from: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/the-big-question-what-is-the-history-of-batman-and-why-does-he-still-appeal-873780.html