It is believed that such final characteristics of the Motorola Droid X will provide principally new era of Motorola innovations. They include:
- Operating System: Android 2.2 + interface MotoBlur.
- Network: CDMA 900/1800 EV-DO.
- Processor: 1 GHz on a platform of TI OMAP.
- Operation memory: 512 MB.
- Memory for program storage: 8 GB + memory card slot microSD (card bundled in the 16 GB cards are supported up to 32 GB).
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g) with the functions of an access point (like in HTC HD2), Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, HDMI, micro-USB. 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Screen: Capacitive TFT, 4.4″ with a resolution 960540 pixels (FWVGA).
- Camera: 8 megapixel with autofocus and flash of the two LEDs, video recording in HD-quality (30 frames per second).
- Navigation: GPS with support for A-GPS, Google Maps Navigation software for navigation.
- Optional: Support DLNA, accelerometer, light sensor, sensor approach, electronic compass.
- Soft: preset keyboard Swype with simultaneous two-handed text input (multi-touch keyboard).
- Battery: Li-Ion 1540 mAh.
- Dimensions: 127,5 x 65,5 x 9,9 mm.
- Weight: 155 grams, as described in Droid X by Motorola.
To sum it up it can be said that Motorola Droid X externally and internally is a strong and powerful android smartphone, with which not everyone decides to compete. At this time, the product of the American concern has become even better, more productive and allows the owner fully enjoy multimedia filling model. The unit is hard to imagine as a mass-selling model. But you can be sure that many people will truly dream about this smartphone and cherish in heart hope to get it someday.
Alan Ng. 2010. Motorola Droid X: Android 2.2 Froyo Update – Verizon Testing. 7 March 2011.
Droid X by Motorola. 2011. 7 March 2011.
Sandy Berger. 2010. Motorola Droid X Cell Phone Review. 7 March 2011.